This seven-month internship creates a perfect opportunity to gain valuable experience outside of school, in a professional setting. It involves working closely with our Chief Marketing Officer to participate in key areas of our business, including the development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns and strategies, customer and market research and analysis, as well as content creation and community management. Our ideal intern will be a self-starter with strong organizational, creative and leadership skills.
The intern will work closely with our Chief Marketing Officer to:
- Build and execute digital marketing (social media, email, content) strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video) that builds engagement, increases brand visibility and encourages target audiences to take action.
- Create editorial calendars.
- Assist with writing proposals
- Assist with content creation for the company blog.
- Analyze reports and connect data directly to actionable items to improve growth and engagement.
- Help to create monthly marketing plans and ideas around a client’s upcoming initiatives.
- Marketing, Communications or Business majors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to details
- Creative mind with a get-things-done attitude
- Knowledge of current digital marketing trends
- Knowledge of all leading social media platforms and social media trends
- Social media experience in a B2B or B2C setting is a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Must have reliable transportation