Meet Our New Content Marketing Intern!
Spotlight On: Jocelyn Hykes
We would like to welcome our new Content Marketing Intern, Jocelyn Hykes. She is a recent graduate of Kent State University and has a passion for media. We conducted a Q&A with her, check it out!
1. Where are from?
2. Where did you go to school and what was your major?
Kent State University; Applied Communication
3. What are your ambitions for the future?
Career wise, I would love to work my way up to a managerial role in a company with hopes of eventually earning a position in Human Resources. Externally, I want to fill up my passport with stamps and see as many new countries as I can in my lifetime.
4. What do you enjoy most about marketing?
There’s always something new to be created. Somewhere in someone’s mind, the idea for the next big thing sleeps at night. New ideas, trends, tips and strategies are always forming.
5. What is your favorite travel spot and why?
Traveling is one of my favorite hobbies in general, however my newest favorite travel spot would have to be Florence, Italy. The amount of culture, history and scenery across the pond is larger than life and way beyond what the history books can show.
6. What’s your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Photography and photo editing
7. Favorite book?
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
8. What is your personal philosophy?
Nothing worth having comes easy.
9. Tell us something that might surprise us about you!
I walked the city of Rome in one day.
10. What is your favorite food?
Pepperoni + Pineapple Pizza