Meet Our New Digital Marketing Intern!
Spotlight On: Anna Kosdrosky
We would like to welcome our new Digital Marketing Intern, Anna Kosdrosky! Anna is a Senior at Kent State University where she will graduate in May 2018. Here’s our Q&A session so you can get to know her!
1. Where are you from?
2. Where did you go to school and what was your major?
Kent State University; Managerial Marketing
3. What are your ambitions for the future?
In the near future, I plan on getting a Master’s in Business Administration. I would love to own my own business in the future as well.
4. What do you enjoy most about marketing?
I enjoy working in a field where I get to combine analytical and creative thinking to come up with business solutions. Consumer behavior, marketing strategy, and design fascinate me.
5. What is your favorite travel spot and why?
I love going to South Carolina, anywhere from Hilton Head to Charleston; the weather is just how I like it and I love the beaches and architecture in those areas.
6. What’s your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Playing piano and singing.
7. Favorite book?
One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
8. What is your personal philosophy?
Live every day like it could be your last.
9. Tell us something that might surprise us about you!
I love bodybuilding! I wake up at 4:30 AM sometimes to get to the gym if my schedule won’t allow it otherwise.
10. What is your favorite food?
You can’t beat a really good cheeseburger.