Meet Our New Digital Marketing Intern!
Spotlight On: Elizabeth Ajadi
We’d like to give a special welcome to our new Digital Marketing Intern, Elizabeth Ajadi! She comes to us from Cleveland State University, and before that, she grew up in Nigeria! We did a little Q&A with her so that everyone can get to know her a little better!
1. Where are you from?
Oyo State, Nigeria
2. Where did you go to school and what was your major?
Cleveland State University, Journalism and Promotional Communication
3. What are your ambitions for the future?
I want to get my Master’s degree in International Relations and Diplomatic Studies and work as a diplomat.
4. What do you enjoy most about marketing?
The feeling of taking something without direction and molding it till it’s purpose stands out.
5. What is your favorite travel spot and why?
South Korea. I learned to appreciate a different culture and who I am.
6. What’s your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
7. Favorite book?
The Negotiator by Dee Henderson.
8. What is your personal philosophy?
Every mistake is a stepping stone and an opportunity to learn something new.
9. Tell us something that might surprise us about you!
I love mystical creatures especially dragons!
10. What is your favorite food?
Amala and Ewedu (It’s native to Yoruba people in Nigeria).